TUTORIAL | Rainbow Bae Cookies | THE GRACEFUL BAKER
This rainbow set was such a labor of love! Well, at least the "bae" cookies were! Watch on for real-time tutorial of how to decorate this rainbow set of cookies with royal icing!
Time lapse of these cookies: https://youtu.be/e7c7WrbEGPY
Techniques covered in this video:
- Two consistency outline and flood
- Lettering with a projector
- Bear technique
Time stamps for each cookie design in the video (click on the time stamp to jump to that spot in the video):
00:11 - rainbow in the sky
4:13 - circle
5:46 - rainbow
7:15 - letter B
Amazon shop of my favorite things: https://www.amazon.com/shop/the.graceful.baker
*I do receive a small commission from items purchased from my shop. I only include items I personally own and love!*
Projector: I own both of these projectors. I first owned the Pico and purchased the Bluetooth as an upgrade. If budget is a concern, the Pico gets the job done (just make sure that you're plugging it in correctly!). Otherwise, I recommend the Bluetooth - it has a better/brighter image and connects via Bluetooth.
1) https://amzn.to/3348i24 (affiliate link) - Pico
2) https://amzn.to/2URI0dV (affiliate link) - Bluetooth
Mounts/stands for filming and projector:
**Use code "GRACEFUL" for 20% off your order from Arkon Mounts**
I personally have two mounts: one for my phone (to film) and one for my projector.
1) Pro Stand with Weight Based (the minimum must have!): https://www.arkon.com/product/....HD8RV29-phone-stand-
2) Creators 3-in-1 Phone and Tablet Stand Bundle (same as the Pro Stand PLUS an iPad holder and small ring light): https://www.arkon.com/product/....RCBTABLED-remarkable
Dehydrator: https://amzn.to/38mYL75 (affiliate link)
Tipless bags: Borderlands Bakery - https://borderlandsbakery.com/....product-page/tipless
- Letters: https://amzn.to/2XS99z1 (affiliate link)
- Rainbow: https://amzn.to/3sDScGz (affiliate link)
Sponge: https://amzn.to/2LKqCab (affiliate link)
Music: https://www.bensound.com "Once Again"